Saturday, October 25, 2008

Buy John McCain contracts on Intrade.

Below is the www.intrade.com daily price tracking chart for the McCain presidential campaign.

I invested in John McCain with my money, not just my mouth, as I commented on here on October 24, 2008 at 12:49 PM at HotAir.com

Scroll up to see all my posted comments as I was in the process of buying into these trades live on HotAir.

There is still time for you to do this.

U.S. credit/debit cards will not work to transfer money to Intrade - due to our banks' regulations (think Barney Frank and his partners in crime) :)

But it takes only two (2) business days and a $65.00 flat fee (depends on your bank) to wire it.

As of today (this chart self refreshes) the cost on a dollars worth of contract - when McCain wins on November 4th, is only 13.5 cents on the dollar:


alt="Price for 2008 Presidential Election Winner (Individual) at intrade.com"
title="Price for 2008 Presidential Election Winner (Individual) at intrade.com" border="0" />

No comments: